Rain for Rent Employee Relations, Field Representative in Bakersfield, California
Post Date: 12/4/2018
Title: Employee Relations, Field Representative
Part Time: No
Travel Required: No
Requisition Number: 18-0933
Description: What we do:
• Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
•Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
In this important role as an Employee Relations Field Representative you will serves as a consultant on Human Resource related issues. The Field Representative will act as employee champion and change agent. The Field Representative will be responsible for
• Assessing and anticipating local HR-related needs
• Working with the Employee Relations Manager to provide solutions
• Perform Human Resources related duties with supervision and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, labor relations, and affirmative action
• Aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units
• Responsible for assessing and anticipating local HR-related needs
Requirements: Required Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience working in a related field
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus’
• Employees also participate in excellentBenefitsincluding: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.