Rain for Rent Branch Safety Manager in Midland, Texas
Post Date: 11/19/2018
Title: Branch Safety Manager
Part Time: No
Hours Per Week: 40
Travel Required: No
Requisition Number: 18-0916
Description: What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
•Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Branch Safety Manager, you will be responsible for Planning directing and coordinating Environmental, Health, Transportation and Safety programs of organization at a Branch level to proactively avoid and eliminate all related risks and losses by performing
the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
• Managing Environmental, Health, Transportation, and Safety programs for zero incidents and accidents.
• Directing loss prevention and safety incentive programs.
• Managing loss claims under liability, property, and workers’ compensation insurance.
• Performing audits of both branch and sites. Sites include industrial, construction, off road, and others as assigned.
• Analysing and classifying risks, claims and losses as to frequency and potential severity, and measures financial impact of risk on company.
• Managing the implementation and maintenance of company policies at a branch level.
• Being involved in the design and development of facilities, work areas and work procedures and makes recommendations accordingly.
• Ensuring compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
• Selecting appropriate techniques and implements programs and policies to minimize loss, such as avoidance, loss prevention and reduction, retention, grouping of exposure units, and transfer.
• Assisting in preparing, maintaining and revising environmental, health, safety and traffic policy and procedure manuals.
• Relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals at a Branch level.
• Establishing and implementing training management system that meets regulatory, company and customers requirements.
• Managing Controlled Substance and Alcohol programs at a Branch level.
Requirements: Required Qualifications:
•Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• CSP preferred
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellentBenefitsincluding: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.